Being one of the smallest countries of South America, Ecuador has a lot to offer on a compact surface. Thanks to its unique geographic location its visitors can enjoy different worlds in a short amount of time.
In the Ecuadorian Amazon, one of the most biodiverse areas in the world, we give your guests the opportunity to stay at Cotococha Amazon Lodge. Our authentic and comfortable lodge in the rainforest offers visitors to discover the jungle and experience the life of Amazon communities.
10 reasons to visit Ecuador:
- To discover four magical worlds in one country and within a short distance
- To learn about the eighteen indigenous groups inhabiting the country
- To visit its five UNESCO World Heritage sites
- To see why the country received 14 awards at the World Travel Awards South America 2017
- To understand why Ecuador is the land of hummingbirds
- To fall in love with its beautiful butterflies (25% of the world’s species)
- To experience the country of orchids where you find 17,058 species
- To explore a pristine destination as 19% of its territory exists out of protected areas
- To climb one or more of its 98 magnificent volcanoes and see 31 active ones
- To discover off-the-beaten-path destinations, including the Quilotoa Crater Lake